UPCOMING WES EVENTS
- February 19 - 23 No School - February Break
- Monday, February 26 - Winter Wishes gifts due (slide show here)
- Thursday, March 1 - Whole School Winter Wishes exchange
- - In-Service Day, No School
- - Town Meeting Day, No School
- Grades K-2 to Pentangle (Chocolate Milk, Por Favor)
- Wednesday, March 7 Summer Camp Expo in the Gym
- - Final Week of Winter Workshops
- - Full WCSU Band Showcase at WUMSHS (Snow date Wednesday 3/14)
- Thursday, March 15 - WCSU School Choice applications due
- - Student-led learning celebrations for Grades K - 4
|Follow this link to school choice site ~ Please note that if you want your student to stay at WES next year, do not fill any paperwork out! Returning students are automatically enrolled in their current school.|
🐾🐾SCHOOL SPIRIT! 🐾🐾
5th and 6th graders, in the spirit of The Flurry snow sculpture competition and WES Wildcat pride, created this Woodstock Wildcat snow sculpture on the front lawn. Thank you Adrian Tans for advising!
HEAD LICE PROTOCOL
It has come to the attention of the nurse and principal that the head lice management protocol in the school handbook is outdated and does not align with current WCSU practices. If a student is found to have head lice, we notify the parents and inform families of treatment options, but it is no longer required that the student leave school immediately.
❄ SCENES FROM THE SNOWBALL ❄
Thank you Ms. Grace, Mrs. Giller, Mrs. Kurash, Ms. Czaja, Gerry, Wes, and parents for a successful event!
The front door of WES is unlocked at 7:30 each morning. Please plan your drop offs accordingly. If you or your student has an appointment with a teacher before 7:30, arrange with the teacher to be let into the building.